Pool and Spa Hours:
5:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- The Pool and Spa is available for Club Members and their invited guests ONLY.
- Pool and Spa Hours: 5:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- Swim at your own risk, NO lifeguard on duty.
- Shower before entering the Pool or Spa.
- NO Smoking in the Pool or Spa area.
- NO animals in the Pool or Spa area.
- NO outside food or beverage allowed at the Pool or Spa.
- NO food or drinks within 6 ft. of the Pool or Spa edge.
- Other than house music, radios must be used with headphones only.
- Children under 12 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children of diaper age must wear waterproof swim diapers in the pool.
- Non swimming Children must wear a floatation device.
- Bathing Load: Pool - 80 people, Spa - 10 people
No Inappropriate Behavior
No Glass Containers
All persons using the pool or spa must wear appropriate attire. Cut-offs, dungarees, “T’Backs,” abbreviated swim wear, and Bermuda shorts are not considered appropriate attire. Please do not enter the Clubhouse in your swimming attire. Proper club attire is required for the Clubhouse. Not proper in any area of the Clubhouse at any time: torn, ripped or cutoff blue jeans, flip flops, bathing suits (except at pool), short shorts, sloppy t-shirts, bare feet, or tennis shoes. When walking around Plantation, please wear an appropriate cover-up. Parking in the tennis parking lot will allow you to avoid the Clubhouse area.
- Maximum spa temperature: 105
- Recommended spa time limit: 5 minutes
- Children under 12 years of age are not permitted in spa
- Use of spa is at your own risk
Upon the sound of the Thorguard Lightening Detection Siren, you must exit the pool and spa.
- First 15 second siren blast – exit the pool
- Second three short siren blasts – all clear