Did you know Venice, Florida, is the Shark Tooth Capital of the World? Every year, the town attracts thousands of visitors to the Sharks Tooth and Seafood Festival, and collecting sharks’ teeth and shells along the area’s beaches is a favorite pastime of visitors and residents.
With a population of approximately 80,000, Venice is about much more than beaches. Take a few minutes to click through the websites below, and you’ll find that The Venice Golf and Country Club is situated in a unique, highly desirable location on Florida’s Gulf Coast.
- Venice Area Chamber of Commerce
- Englewood Area Chamber of Commerce
- North Port Area Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Sarasota Chamber of Commerce
- Official Website for the City of Venice, Florida
- Venice Visitors Guide
- Venice, Florida: Paradise on the Gulf
- Venice Theater
- Venice Symphony
- St. Andrews East
- Myrtle Trace
- Grand Palm